Evernote makes it easy to capture, browse and search your notes everywhere. The mobility of Evernote for iPad makes it perfect for meetings, cooking and travel.
1. For meetings. Sometimes, you don’t want to drag your laptop to a meeting. Use Evernote to take quick notes, as well as to record audio. Everything you capture will automatically sync to all of the other devices where you have Evernote installed (including your desktop computer!).
2. For cooking. We all know that things can get messy in the kitchen, and you need more room for bowls and ingredients than for your laptop. Use Evernote for iPad to access your favorite recipes (Web Clips, handwritten notes, and magazine scans) while you’re cooking.
3. For business travel. Traveling for business means packing light and ensuring that you — and your work — are mobile. Be sure to forward important email correspondences, save meeting agendas and documents you might want to edit to your Evernote account so you can access them from your iPad. If you’re a Premium user, take notebooks offline so you can get work done, even when you’re not connected to the Internet.
4. For leisurely reading. Clip articles you want to read later to your Evernote account and do your nightly reading in bed.
5. For multi-tasking. Whether you’ve got kids, pets, hobbies, or work that tends to spill over into the nighttime hours, being able to tackle your to-do’s — whether personal or professional — is much easier when you can do them while you’re doing something else. Evernote lets you get a jump on writing a meeting agenda, shooting off a trip itinerary, or reading up on your best man speech, from your couch, in a park, or in a coffee shop.
Download Evernote Now
Do you give thanks and praise on a daily basis? If not, then here is my simply life hack on how I do it everyday.
First, start by giving thanks to god for waking up each morning. The trick is to do this in bed before your feet hit the floor.
Secondly, end each day by giving thanks again as soon as your head hits your pillow as you get in bed.
These should be your first and last thought each day which will soon become a habit and daily ritual.
I promise you that if you did this everyday of your life, you will soon realize how blessed is each day.
Live well, love much, laugh often.
This was our most anticipated fete for our Trinidad Carnival vacation. Would this year live up to our expectations? After seeing and listening to our favorite artist perform at fetes during the past week, we waited anxiously to see how they would present their art form at The International Soca Monarch Festival #ISM2014.
Once again we were not disappointed as Machel thrilled the crowd by parachuting into the stadium at night! Ravi doing a disappearing act from the stage and Mr. Killa making everyone feel good about them selves especially if you had a Rolly Polly.
As the night came to an end it seems the judges had the hardest time by awarding Kervin the Groovy winner and Machel winning Power but also a three way tie for second place. We were happy to see Destra represent!
A night that was truly fantastic for the last four years.
Next fete on our Trinidad Carnival Vacation was Tribe Ignite on Carnival Thursday. This seems to be one of the must do fetes as we later found out it was over sold. Not good for those who did not get in but we are early birds when it comes to fete.
On this night all of the acts appeared with a few surprises including Usain Bolt and a few new and old friends. When we left after 4am, Bunji was still performing and at least one other band had not performed yet. The drinks kept following in this drinks inclusive fete with a thrilling atmosphere. Next stop Fantastic…….
We heard about WE WEDNESDAY and decided to try it. Machel and Ravi – B mashed up the crowd, which came out to fete. One act did not show but we did not leave disappointed at 4am. This was one wicked cooler fete which we will certainly be going back to. Next fete……
We decided to check out KES Tuesday on the Rocks for another carnival fete. The vibe was great with KES and friends including the Voice winner, a former member of KES making an appearance. The tribute to KES fans was one of those special moment that KES fans will take away that that fete!
One of the largest fetes for Trinidad Carnival, Machel Montana is doing it again with Happiest Man Alive #HMA and declared Trinidad a #HappyNation on #MachelMonday. With a mixed of artist from around the world including, the US, Nigeria, India and Europe makes this fete a must do for anyone coming to Trinidad Carnival. Fete was so good Malvory lost here soul!
Decided to try a new fete called Different. Felt like a nice intimate fete and even meet my neighbor who have been coming to Trinidad Carnival since 1975 from St. Lucia. Now I’m more motivated to visit each year!
Our first fete after landing in Trinidad for Carnival was the Courts Of Appeals fete. We felt that the atmosphere was the type of small and intimate all inclusive fete that FammerNappy sang about in his big hit for 2014 #BigPeopleParty. A few artiste also made their rounds including, SuperBlue, Ann-G, Chris Garcia and JW & Blaze with the Blue and Mud Devils who came to close for comfort for some!